I WANT YOU TO WRITE FIVE SENTENCES EACH DAY---EACH DAY A DIFFERENT TOPIC


By
Robert Farmilo

ARE YOU REALLY SERIOUS ABOUT LEARNING 

ENGLISH?

YES?

THEN YOU NEED TO START DOING THIS SIMPLE METHOD:  WRITE FIVE SENTENCES EACH DAY 


THE METHOD:
Write five sentences each day.
Each day write about a different topic.
IF possible, write using a pen (or pencil).

Some topic suggestions:
  • Sports
  • Religion
  • Money
  • Marriage
  • Family
  • Travel
  • Food
  • Fashion
  • Politics
  • Good
  • Evil
  • and so on
SAMPLE EXAMPLE OF FIVE SENTENCES

THE Topic is Money:

"Some people say that money is the root of all evil.
I do not think that is true because I think that money is neither good nor bad.
For me, money is very useful.
With money, I can buy food, and I like to eat, so for me, money is a good thing. 
And I can use money to buy my mother a nice present."



Need help with your English Grammar?
Click this link >>> COMPLETE LIST OF ENGLISH GRAMMAR TENSES WITH TESTS & QUIZZES

TOP TIPS:
► Write from your heart, head and your guts.
► Do NOT write to please Mummy, Daddy, Hubby, Wifey, or anyone but you.
► Do NOT care about whether your spelling is correct or your grammar is perfect. Just write!
► Do check your spelling and grammar with your favorite English Tutor (I hope that is me).


TRY THIS VIDEO!
Take the Tongue Twister Challenge

THE GOOD NEWS:
This simple method will DRAMATICALLY improve your English fluency.

THE BAD NEWS:
To get the result from doing this method...you will have TO DO the method. You are going to have to spend the time TO DO the work.

You may not like doing the work to get the result, but you are going TO LOVE the result.

And what will be the result?

You are going to gradually improve your working ability to express yourself in the English language. Not just in writing, but also in speaking.

And your understanding of what people are saying to you will also improve.

Is there more?
YES!

Your English reading comprehension will get better. You will understand more of what you read in English.

OTHER LEARNING RESOURCES FOR YOU:

>>> How to Think Your Way to Real English Fluency



No comments:

Post a Comment